Discover our amazing underwater world! PADI is a world recognized leader in scuba instruction. Children and adults 10 and older. Children 10-13 have a maximum depth of 40 feet, while those 14 and older a maximum depth of 65 feet. Join in on discovering the extraordinary sea life right off our beaches. Feel free to call with any questions.
Class Structure: 4 Days
Hours are Class times are 8-5.
• Orientation 2 weeks prior to class 6:00 pm.
• Saturday and/or Sun: Classroom and Pool
• Saturday and/or Sun Classroom and Pool
• Local Diving. Phil Foster Park
• Drift diving on a local boat.
• Fee $745 per student-includes: book or online, tables, log book, BCD rental, tank rental, regulator rental, wetsuit rental, and boat dive. (Additional fee for transportation to dive sites may apply)
• Student must provide or rent mask, fins, and snorkel.
Review your love of diving. Review academics, pool, and most of all take a dive. $199