You are welcome to come and view classes and meet parents. Whenever you are looking for a program, Meet the instructor, the location, and meet parents and watch a few lessons.
Survival Swim Lessons or learning to swim and float all by themselves is an extra layer of protection to keep kids safe.
I have been teaching for 15 years. I taught the lessons prior to having my own 2 fish- Dexter & Calvin. Nothing is more amazing of seeing children swim and float-being confident and enjoying the water. Survival swimming and floating skills can and do save lives. However, the number one defense against drowning of young children is effective supervision, barriers around water, and survival swim lessons.
We will continue to provide you with education about specific ways you can protect your family.
Private lessons based upon the developmental level of each child. At 6 months old babies can learn to float independently.
When your infant is around 1, he/or she can – learn to swim as well as float.
All skills can be done in typical winter clothes.
• 5 days a week. Monday-Friday
• Each class will be approximately 15 minutes. practicing skills, cheering, play. With just one child and myself in the water. You are welcome to join us.
• You can expect your child to finish within 4-6 weeks
• Weekly Fees: $100 per child per week. Payments are due each Monday. (Cash, check or online)
• I have lessons in Royal Palm Beach and the Acreage. If traveling to your location, travel fees may apply.
Upon completion of their initial course, every child should take classes periodically.
I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you to learn about your family, and to let you know a little more about the program. Please contact me at email@example.com or feel free to call me at 561-596-5199 to set up a time that is convenient for me to call you!
I look forward to the opportunity to watch your child swim and float!